NBA2K14 Terms & Conditions
“NBA GLOBAL GAMES LONDON 2014
TICKET GIVEAWAY” TAKE-TWO PROMOTION
1. The promotional materials, including information on how to enter this promotion, form part of these terms and conditions. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
2. Entry is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over only.
3. Entry is free and requires no payment or contribution by participants. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the subject title ‘ NBA Global Games London 2014 Ticket Giveaway Promotion’. Entrants must include within the email their full name, address, telephone number, age, date of birth, and their answer to the following multiple choice question:
“Which NBA player chose the soundtrack to the game NBA 2K14?
(a) Kevin Durant
(b) Kobe Bryant
(c) Derrick Rose
(d) LeBron James
(e) Tim Duncan
(f) Russell Westbrook”
4. There is a maximum of one entry per email address. Submitting entries multiple times from the same account will not increase your chance of winning.
5. Take Two Interactive Software Europe Limited (“Take Two”); the National Basketball Association, NBA Properties Inc., NBA Media Ventures LLC, NBA TV LLC and the NBA Member Teams (collectively the “NBA Entities”), their respective employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated companies are ineligible to enter. Take Two reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
6. There are four (4) prizes to be won, each consisting of one (1) pair of tickets to the NBA Global Games London 2014 matchup between The Atlanta Hawks and the Brooklyn Nets at The O2 in London on 16 January 2014 at The O2 at 18:30 hours GMT, entry into the after party and an on court photo opportunity (valued at a total of approx. £300 per prize).
7. The opening date for the promotion is 23 December 2013 at 00:01 hours GMT and the closing date is 12 January 2014 at 23:59 hours GMT.
8. Take Two reserves the right to substitute the prize(s) (in whole or in part) with a substitute prize(s) of equal or greater monetary value if for any reason the prize(s) as contemplated in these terms and conditions cannot be awarded.
9. The names of participants who submitted valid entries and answered the question correctly will be entered into a draw for the prize(s). The name(s) of the winner(s) will be randomly drawn at Saxon House, 2-4 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN on about 13 January 2014 under the supervision of an independent observer, and will be notified on about 13 January 2014 by email. Should the winner(s) fail to respond and claim the prize(s) within Two (2) days of the date of notification, Take Two reserves the right to select a replacement winner(s). Take Two may also require the winner(s) agree to these terms and conditions again before receiving his/her prize and provide proof of identity.
10. Taxes associated with the receipt or use of the prize(s) are the sole responsibility of the winner. All additional expenses and/or other costs associated with the use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners, including but not limited to the cost of any travel, accommodation, daily expenses and travel insurance and/or any other cost. Winners (and their companion) shall be responsible for ensuring that they are able and available to travel to attend the NBA Global Games London 2014 game at The O2 scheduled to be held on Thursday 16th January 2014, including all travel time required.
11. Take Two’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. Take Two assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries which may prevent the entries being included.
13. The prize(s) are subject to availability.
14. Take Two reserves the right to cancel or postpone this promotion without liability upon the occurrence of events or circumstances beyond its control.
15. No cash or credit alternatives will be offered, and the prize(s) are not transferable.
16. Neither Take Two, NBA Entities, nor any other person or party associated with the running of this promotion (the “Released Parties”) shall be liable for any indirect loss or damage whatsoever or any loss of profits suffered in connection with any participant’s participation in this promotion, and participants shall indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind (whether due to negligence or otherwise) to person(s), including death, or property, resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize, or participation in this sweepstakes including any activities associated with the foregoing.
17. Take Two reserves the right to disqualify from this promotion, and any future contest or other promotion conducted by Take Two, and to take such other action as may be appropriate, any participant or winner who, in Take Two’s reasonable view, has or may have tampered or interfered with the entry process, violated these terms and conditions, or acted in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner.
18. Participants’ personal data submitted in connection with this promotion will be processed by Take Two for the purposes of conducting and administering this promotion (e.g. to inform the winner and for prize distribution) and in order to publish the name of the winner via Twitter and/or on its website. By entering this promotion, participants confirm that they consent to the use of their personal information, name, likeness, image, voice, biography information for these purposes and for marketing purposes by Take Two and NBA Entities.
19. To the maximum extent permitted by the law Take-Two, 2K and the NBA Entities shall not be liable for any claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for damages and losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt ownership and/or use of the event tickets. This limitation of liability is a comprehensive limitation of liability that to the maximum extent permitted by law applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) direct, indirect, or consequential damages; loss of data, income, or profit; loss of damage to property; and claims of third parties. Consumers agree that Take-Two, 2K and the NBA Entities have not made and shall not be in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, statutory, express or implied (including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, title and fitness for a particular purpose), in fact or in law, relative to this Promotion.
20. This promotion and these terms and conditions are governed by English law.
21. The promoter is Take Two Interactive Software Europe Limited trading as 2K Games, of Saxon House, 2-4 Victoria Street, Windsor, Berkshire, SL4 1EN. All questions regarding this promotion should be directed to email@example.com.