WIN AN XPERIA Z1 COMPACT – THE WATERPROOF PHONE THAT’S PERFECT FOR FESTIVALS
Sony is offering one lucky RWD reader the chance to win a brand new Xperia Z1 Compact. Featuring the best camera in a waterproof smartphone, Xperia Z1 Compact is the perfect phone for festivals.
Sony’s pocket-friendly handset features the world’s best battery performance in a premium compact smartphone, meaning you won’t have to spend hours queuing at charging docks. Switch to Battery STAMINA Mode with Xperia Z1 Compact and you won’t miss a minute of music.
Capture those unmissable moments with Xperia Z1 Compact’s 20.7 megapixel camera and re-live the memories on the phone’s 4.3 inch TRILUMINOS™ Display. Recognising up to 36 scene types, Xperia Z1 Compact adjusts the camera settings automatically, so you can get the best photos, anywhere, and at any time. With a stylish and durable waterproof design, rain certainly won’t get in your way.
The RWD team sent presenter, Poet, to Reading Festival over the weekend to put Xperia Z1 Compact from Sony through its paces. Watch our video to see how Poet got on and answer the below question to be in with a chance of winning an Xperia Z1 Compact for yourself.
Q: Which budding pop star does Poet run into backstage at Reading Festival?
2) Sinead Harnett
3) Sam Smith
Email your answer to firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Win an Xperia Z1 Compact’ with your full name, address and daytime telephone number.
Ts & Cs apply
Terms and conditions
1. The Sony Mobile RWD competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over.
2. The Prize Draw is not open to employees or agencies of RWD, their group companies or family members or anyone else connected to the Prize Draw.
3. Entry into the Prize Draw is acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
4. To enter the Prize Draw you must enter your details as above.
5. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed. You are responsible for the cost (if any) of sending your Prize Draw entry to us.
6. No responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
7. The Prize Draw closes at 18:00 on Monday 15 September. Entries received after that date and time will not be considered.
8. The winner will be chosen from a random draw of correct entries.
9. One winner will receive 1 Xperia Z1 Compact handset.
10. The prize provider (Citizen PR) reserves the right to send the prize within 90 days.
11. The winners will be notified by RWD and given details of how to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to RWD within 3 hours of being notified by RWD, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and RWD shall be entitled to select another winner (and that winner will have to respond to the phone call or email from RWD) within 3 hours or else they will also forfeit their prize).
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. RWD retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available. The prize provider (Sony) reserves the right to send the prize within 90 days.
14. The winners may be required for promotional activity.
15. No purchase necessary.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude the liability of RWD for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
17. RWD accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. RWD further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw.
18. RWD reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of RWD in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. RWD shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
20. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law.
21. Promoter: RWD